Arizona Tile 4 Alcohol Server Training Permit
Arizona Title 4 Alcohol Seller-Server Training Requirements
Responsible alcohol seller-server training ensures that sellers and servers of alcohol understand the liquor laws in their states and serve alcoholic beverages responsibly.
This responsible vendor training program can significantly reduce the risk and liability associated with alcohol service - whether or not it is required by your state. It also provides a “reasonable efforts” defense against service violations and civil claims and may reduce insurance premium costs.
Whether you’re a server, bartender, store clerk, manager, or business owner, this online alcohol server training is the easiest, most efficient way to learn about the responsibilities and best practices related to selling and serving alcohol. Your online Arizona alcohol server certification gives you the training you need without the wasted time spent in a classroom! Earn you Arizona alcohol license from the convenience of your home!
Arizona Alcohol Regulatory Agency
The Arizona Department of Liquor Licenses and Control (DLLC), authorized by Arizona Revised Statutes Title 4, employs law enforcement, licensing, auditing, education, publicity, and communication to protect public safety and support economic growth through the responsible sale and consumption of liquor, and to efficiently license qualified applicants.
Title 4 Basic Training
A Basic Certificate of Completion is required in addition to a Management Certificate of Completion for all Owners, Agents, and Managers actively involved in the day-to-day operations of the business. Basic courses can be for off-sale, on-sale or both. The Basic Title 4 training Certificate of Completion is valid for (3) three years from the completion date recorded on the certificate. Arizona liquor law does not require all employees of licensed establishments to have a Certificate of Completion for Basic Title 4 Training.
Title 4 Management Training
Liquor License Owners, Agents, and Managers actively involved in the day-to-day operations of the business are required to complete a state approved Management Title 4 Training Course prior to the issuance of a Liquor License or approval of a Management Agreement. A Basic Certificate of Completion is a pre-requisite for enrolling in and completing a Management Course. The Management Title 4 Training Certificate of completion will be valid for (3) three years from the completion date recorded on the certificate.
Arizona State-approved Title 4 Training Provider: 360training.com dba Learn2serve.com
Arizona Alcohol Seller-Server Training Regulations
Arizona Alcohol Seller-Server Training Contact Info
Arizona Department of Liquor Licenses and Control
800 W. Washington, 5th Floor
Phoenix, AZ 85007
Phone: (602) 542-5141
Fax (602) 542-5707
Arizona Title 4 Alcohol Seller-Server - Basic & Manager Training Course
This course is about 3 hours in length and provides the learner (i.e., manager, bartender, server, waiter, or a waitress) with the necessary knowledge about the particular state laws regarding alcohol service and proven techniques needed to be a responsible seller of alcohol and for providing a safe environment for customers.
Credit Hours: 3 hrs
Cost: Title 4 Basic - $15.95 / Title 4 Manager - $35.00
Course Objectives (Title 4 Basic)
After completing this course, the student will be able to:
- Describe alcohol use.
- Recognize the effects of alcohol.
- Identify the seller's role in the enhancement of public safety.
- Discuss the seller's responsibilities and obligations under the law.
- Define blood alcohol concentration and how it is calculated.
- Describe the effects of mixing alcohol with other drugs.
- Recognize intoxicated individuals.
- Refuse a sale to someone with little conflict.
- Prevent disturbances in the establishment and handle difficult situations.
- Check IDs accurately, and recognize clues for when an individual is using a fake ID.
- Recognize second-party sales.
Course Objectives (Title 4 Manager)
After completing this course, the student will be able to:
- Identify the roles and functions of the Arizona Department of Liquor Licenses and Control.
- Identify the ways in which the Arizona liquor laws are enforced.
- Explain the powers of the State Liquor Board.
- Explain dram shop liabilities.
- Describe the regulations for licensed premises.
- Identify the types of liquor licenses.
- Explain the requirements for management.
- Identify the general business practices for on-sale liquor, handling disorderly conduct and acts of violence.
- State the regulations for dealing with intoxicated customers.
- Describe the regulations regarding minors.
- Lesson 1: Introduction
- Lesson 2: How Alcohol Affects the Body
- Lesson 3: Recognizing Intoxicated Customers
- Lesson 4: Preventing Disturbances
- Lesson 5: Minors and Dram Shop Liability
- Lesson 6: Second-Party Sales
- Lesson 7: How to Refuse a Sale
- Lesson 8: State Laws
End of Course - Certificate
At the conclusion of the course, the learner will be tested on their knowledge of the learning objectives and content. Upon successfully passing the exam with a minimum of 70%, the learner will be issued a course certificate document (or permit).
- Duration: 3 Hours
- 100% online - no classroom attendance!
- Take course anywhere and anytime!
- Download certificate upon completion!
- 24×7 Support: (877) 881-2235 - Online
Arizona Manager Title 4 Training & Certification Exam - On/Off Premise
Arizona Basic Title 4 Training & Certification Exam - On/Off Premise
Get up to a 40% group discount! Enroll and train all your food safety employees with a group enrollment. Track progress, generate reports, and manage learners using a cloud-based platform. More Info
We offer online Alcohol Safety Training in Arizona for: Phoenix, Tucson, Mesa, Chandler, Glendale, Scottsdale, Gilbert, Tempe, Peoria, Surprise, Yuma, San Tan Valley, Avondale, Goodyear, Casas Adobes, Flagstaff, Maricopa County, and many more!