Responsible Alcohol Service Training
24×7 Support: (877) 881-2235
Shopping Cart | Student Login
Alcohol Safety State Requirements

Alcohol Seller Server Training FAQs

Find answers with Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) to alcohol seller-server courses here. Troubleshoot issues, recover passwords, re-print certificates,
and more.

Alcohol Seller-Server Safety FAQs

Alcohol Safety Training Course FAQs

The following Alcohol Safety course frequently asked questions (FAQ) provide information . If you have a question that is not listed or answered on our FAQ page, please do not hesitate to reach out to us further via the Knowledge Base.


My employer says I need to take the TIPS or ServSafe course. Do you offer this?

Your employer might ask you to take the TIPS, ServeSafe, or other alcohol safety course to get an insurance discount. Those names are simply course brand names.

Our Learn2Serve courses are the same thing as those brand names, so they are likely to be accepted by your employer’s insurance provider. Many insurance providers accept our course, but every state has different regulations - so please ask your employer.

Do I have to complete the course all at one time?
No, you can login/logout of the course at anytime. Your position in the course will be saved and you will continue from where you last left off when you log in again.
If I purchase the course now, can I start it later?
Yes, after enrolling in the online course, you can begin whenever you are ready. You have six months from the date you purchase the training course to complete it.
When does my certification begin? When can I start working?

Your certification becomes effective immediately upon completion of the course. You will need to print your certificate after you complete the course and/or exam. Then take the printed certificate to your employer. Your employer and state or local regulatory agencies should accept this as immediate proof of course completion. If you are receiving an official certificate in the mail, you will need to bring this certificate to your employer.

If the course offers a printable permanent certificate, you will need to print two copies. You should give one to your employer and keep the other for your own records. You may begin working immediately. You will not receive anything in the mail.

What if I lost my certificate?

You can reprint your certificate from your account. Please log in and go to the "My Account" page. Next to the completed course will be a certificate icon. Click the icon and a new window will open with the steps to print additional copies.

If you require an official state certificate, like the Texas TABC, you will need to go to the state agency website and request one.

What if I forgot my password?
Click on "Forgot your password?" and  you will see the following where you can reset your password OR request your username by providing your email address OR username.
Problem taking the course?
  • Player is “stuck”?
  • Error message on page?
  • Page not displaying correctly?

All three of these issues can usually be fixed by clearing your cache or cookies. Here is a site we recommend's-Cache you can also do an internet search for “clearing cache” as there are many online resources to assist you in accomplishing this.

Do I need to use a PC? What if I have a Macintosh?
If you have a MAC you can still sign on to take any of our classes. Many of our customers have taken their courses on a MAC and had no problems whatsoever. However, be aware that our technical support team may be unable to assist you should you encounter technical difficulties. They do not have MACs and therefore may be unable to replicate any problem you may encounter. If you have a MAC, you will need the latest version of internet explorer as well as the latest version of the Macromedia Flash Player.
Do I need to have sound on my computer to take these classes?
While sound is another feature of our courses, it is not necessary for a customer to have sound in order to learn the course material or complete the course. All information played in audio is also displayed in text by the course player.
What is the cost of the course and what methods of payment are accepted?
The cost of each course is located in the course catalog. You may pay using all major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express) and Telecheck.


Alcohol Seller-Server Training

Alcohol Safety Training
  • State-Approved Certifications
  • Take Course Anywhere and Anytime
  • Engaging Content and Scenarios
  • Download Certificate Upon Completion
  • Courses Mobile Friendly
  • Money-Back Guarantee
  • 24×7 Support: (877) 881-2235 - Online

Alcohol Seller-Server Training Courses